Date(s) – 02/19/2022 – 02/20/2022
Rancho Los Mochos
Sign up now for a Hybrid 2 day WFR Recert class! We are offering an in-person WFR recert for students who’s WFR cards expire in January 2022 or later.
If your card expired prior to January 1, 2022, please contact us and we will let you know if you are eligible for this class and what are your options. If you are ready for a wfr recert but not ready for an in-person class or cannot make these dates, please contact us directly for information on other options.
Safety Training Pros / Foster Calm WFR Recert
Saturday 8am – 10pm
Sunday 8am – 5pm
3 year card
$325.00 (includes camping at site Friday and Saturday night)
Livermore Foothills, CA
Once you register and paid for the class, you will be emailed on December 2, 2021:
Safety Training Pros / Foster Calm WFR Booklet
Safety Training Pros / Foster Calm Covid-19 update and 2020-21 protocol updates
Safety Training Pros / Foster Calm Directions on how to set up Zoom for a patient assessment test.
See below for the Zoom technology basic requirements.
Once you have reviewed the class materials, you will need to practice and then pass the following prior to February 13th, 2022 (5 days prior to the February 19-20th class session):
1. On-line WFR Recert written test.
2. An additional on-line written test related to Covid-19 and new protocols.
3. Splint check-off.
4. Patient Assessment Video and Test.
We are offering some additional coaching for those who wish to practice and review the patient assessment.
The requirement is for all the on-line tests to be completed by February 13, 2022
Ready to register for this class!
1. First, make sure your WFR expiration is in January 1, 2022 or later.
– If you card expiration date is prior to January 1, 2022 – please contact Bobbie about possible options. If you have a 2 year card with another organization, you may still be within your grace period.
– If you are not clear when your card expires, please contact Bobbie.
2. If your card is with an organization other than Foster Calm – please send a copy/picture of your card to Bobbie. She will let you know if you can register for the class.
3. Please make sure that you read the software requirements below
4. Registering and payment for the class.
Here is the link to a questionnaire – the first step in registering for the class.
Fill out the questionnaire, including the dates you will be:
1. Submitting your Patient Assessment Video
2. Scheduling you Patient Assessment Test and Splinting session
3. Send the filled in questionnaire to Bobbie for review.
Once you are accepted in the class, we will send you the link for payment for the class.
Looking forward to you joining the class. We have a team of instructors all ready to help with testing and the class.
This class is going to involve a Zoom patient assessment test and prior to the test, sending us a video of an assessment.
In addition to an adequate internet connection, you will need a fairly recent Mac or PC (preferably not more than three-years-old) with a current operating system to complete the course activities. Because it’s built using web standards, Zoom & other programs used by Foster Calm this year should run on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or any other device with an up-to-date web browser.
Webcam and Microphone
We will use Zoom video conferencing and so you will need a webcam and microphone. Most computers. phones and tablets have integrated cameras and microphones, but you should check your computer to ensure both works and to familiarize yourself with the settings. Zoom can also be installed as an app on your mobile device.
You will need to have at least two camera’s signed in during the Zoom patient test. We will provide guidelines of where to place cameras, etc.
Best to have the patient wear an earbud/earphone with a microphone that is blue-toothed to the phone. A wired microphone can work, just a little more awkward with the cord.
Complete the form below to enroll now: