Do you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first aid emergency? The right answer could save a life.
When Every Second Counts, Your Training MATTERS!
For more information on getting you and your team the training you need, use the form below.
Why Should I Train My Employees?
All organizations must comply with OSHA requirements to protect the lives and health of their employees – and to avoid costly fines and increased insurance premiums. Proper first aid training is a necessity in order to protect your employees and keep your operating costs down.
Safety Training Pros provides the highest quality safety training programs. Our programs meet current CPR and ECC Guidelines. All course options align with OSHA’s Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs.
Proper first aid training is a vital component to the health and profitability of your organization.
What Does It Entail?
Safety Training Pros gives your people a fun, engaging, visually based learning environment that teaches them the critical skills needed to respond to and manage life-threatening emergencies.
Our instructors conduct professional level training presentations. Classes are conducted in a way to maximize the engagement of the learner and to make the training time pass quickly and effortlessly. Training courses combine lecture, video demonstrations, and realistic hands-on scenario based training.
Most important of all, we teach every student what to do in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives.
Which Training Can Best Meet My Needs?
By far, the most popular class is a combined Adult CPR/AED & First Aid. Students learn the vital life savings skills of CPR, the use of automated external defibrillators (AED), how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies, scene assessment and safety, protective equipment, checking an unconscious person, shock, & choking.
In First Aid your people learn crucial information on how to save a life: checking a conscious person, bleeding, wounds, burns, muscle, bone & joint injuries, and head, neck & back injuries.
First Aid also teaches appropriate care for sudden illnesses such as seizures, fainting, stroke, diabetic emergency, asthma, allergic reaction, poisoning, heat and cold emergencies, and bites & stings.
Here are some other class combinations to consider; Adult CPR/AED, Pediatric CPR/AED, Adult & Pediatric CPR/AED, First Aid, Oxygen Administration, Bloodborne Pathogens, Wilderness & Remote First Aid, Basic Water Rescue, Lifeguard, and Emergency Medical Responder.
Click here to see a full list of class offerings. Call us today to get started at 916-538-6447 and one of our training professionals will help you determine the best training option for you.
Why Safety Training Pros?
Safety Training Pros offers complete, flexible programs that prepare your company for life-threatening situations and medical emergencies. We will create a program designed exactly to your business needs using our modular curriculum. Call us now or contact us online here for more information, a custom quote, or to reserve your preferred training date right now. Click here to see what our customers say about us.
Is It Expensive?
Consider the facts:
- 13% of workplace deaths are from sudden cardiac arrest
- 25% of all emergency room visits could be avoided if people knew basic first aid and CPR
- Every dollar invested in first aid training wellness programs can reduce health care costs by $3.84, and lower absenteeism costs by $5.82. That means that every dollar invested in first aid training shaves $9.66 off your budget!
Safety Training Pros offers affordable solutions for the health of your employees…and your organization.
What Are My Options?
- Get my people certified! For responders without previous certification or if their certification has lapsed, an initial class session is appropriate. Current or previous certification is not required.
- For currently certified responders, a Review class will renew your certification in an abbreviated class session. A Review class will save you time and money. Current certification is required.
- For experts, the challenge option allows you to prepare on you own and then demonstrate skill competency with a Safety Training Pro instructor. Current certification is not required but mastery is.
Which Training Certificates Should We Choose – American Red Cross (ARC) or American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI)?
Both training programs incorporate the latest science and are widely accepted. The classes, training materials, and course length times are similar. ASHI courses are slightly shorter and less expensive. There are a wider variety of Red Cross course offerings and greater brand recognition. Consult with an expert at Safety Training Pros to find the right course for you.