Why Online Learning?
Blended online learning combines the convenience of online learning with a shortened hands on practical skills session in order to meet both knowledge and skill objectives for learners. It is an excellent approach for classes that include an evaluated physical skills component. Using an online learning platform to meet knowledge objectives provides flexibility and self-control for the learner and convenience and cost savings for YOU!
For more information on getting you and your team the training you need, call 844-900-7233.
The specially designed web based learning system allows for a variety of sensory interactions to provide users with a low-stress, easy to use, and convenient way to learn cognitive information.
It is important to note that students must successfully complete both the online and skills portions of the blended training to achieve certification. This training requires two parts. Part 1 is the online portion and can be completed at work, home or wherever you have internet access. Part 2 includes a hands-on, Instructor-led, in-class skills session to complete your learning. Completion of the online portion alone will not result in certification. Please note – Students are issued the exact same certification card as students who complete training entirely in the classroom.
Blended learning is the perfect training solution for:
- Students who want the convenience of learning online
- Employers who need to minimize employee time away from the work station
- Students who already have a grasp of the training concepts and want to minimize in class training time
Easy for Your People
- Scheduling convenience – students can complete their online course content when it best fits their schedule
- Quality learning – as effective as traditional classroom course delivery (J Allied Health, 2009)
- Appealing to the adult learner – self-directed, interactive online experience
- Help minimize lost productivity – blended learning means “classroom time” for only the skills portion of the program
Easy for You
- Complete the online learning content
- Schedule a skill session to complete the training program
Blended learning program options:
- Basic First Aid
- CPR/AED, & Basic First Aid
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer or Healthcare Provider (BLS)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Lifeguard Management
Call us today to get started.
Call 916-538-6447 and one of our training professionals will help you determine the best training option for you.