Date(s) – 08/01/2021 – 12/31/2021
Has your Wilderness First Responder certificate recently expired or is due to expire soon? Due to the COVID pandeminic Safety Training Pros / Foster Calm is pleased to offer you a 100% online refresher course.
How it works –
Step 1 – Check your Wilderness First Responder card for expiration. If your card expires between August 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021, you qualify for the online re-certification course.
Step 2 – Register and pay for your course.
Step 3 – You will be emailed the following information to be reviewed prior to testing.
– Foster Calm Handouts
– 2021 Updates, including new Patient Assessment Guidelines and testing sheet.
Step 4 – Testing. You will need to pass the following tests
– On-line Written Test
– On-line Written Test on Covid-19 and new protocols
– Virtual splint session. You will be assigned a splint that will be evaluated online
– Patient Assessment Test. You choose a member of your household or other patient for your assessment test.
– A Zoom meeting will be scheduled to complete your Patient Assessment Test with an online Tester.
This process should be completed by July 31, 2021.
Upon successful completion, you will earn a Foster Calm Wilderness First Responder Re-Certification valid for 1 year.
Technology Requirements –
Students need to have a certain level of technological skill. We need students to be able to record a Zoom session with two cameras.
Need two cameras – a good combo is a 1 laptop and 1 phone.
Microphone and ear buds.
We will send info on where to place cameras, etc.
For questions about this program, please call 844-900-7233.
Complete the form below to enroll now:
Bookings are closed for this event.