Date(s) – 10/23/2020 – 06/01/2021
Has your Wilderness First Aid certificate recently expired or is due to expire soon? Due to the COVID pandemic Safety Training Pros / Foster Calm is pleased to offer you a 100% online refresher course.
How it works –
Step 1 – Check your Wilderness First Aid card for expiration. If your card expires between January 1, 2020 and June 1, 2021, you qualify for the online re-certification course.
Step 2 – Register and pay for your course.
Step 3 – You will receive via email the following information:
– Wilderness First Aid & Covid Handouts
– 2020 Updates, including new Patient Assessment Guidelines
Step 4 – Testing. You will need to pass the following tests
– 35 question on-line written test on Wilderness First Aid and new Covid-19 protocols
– Patient Assessment. You choose a member of your household or other patient for your assessment.
- A Zoom meeting will be scheduled to complete your Patient Assessment with an online Tester or you can record and submit your patient assessment.
This process should be completed within 60 days of enrollment.
Upon successful completion, you will earn a Foster Calm Wilderness First Aid Certification valid for 1 year.
Technology Requirements –
Students need to have a certain level of technological skill. We need students to be able to record a Zoom session.
For questions about this program, please call 844-900-7233.
Complete the form below to enroll now: