American Safety & Health Institute Blended Online Training
Why Online Learning?
Blended training combines the convenience of online learning with a shortened practical skills session in order to meet both knowledge and skill objectives for learners. The blended training approach works well for classes that include an evaluated physical skills component. Using an online learning platform to meet knowledge objectives provides flexibility and self-control for the learner and convenience and cost savings for an organization or employer.
The specially designed web based learning system allows for a variety of sensory interactions to provide users with a low-stress, easy to use, and convenient way to learn cognitive information.
It is important to note that students must successfully complete both the online and skills portions of blended training to achieve certification. Completion of the online portion alone will not result in certification. Students are issued the exact same certification card as students who complete training entirely in the classroom.
Blended learning is the perfect training solution for:
• Students who want the convenience of learning online
• Employers who need to minimize employee time away from the work station
• Students who already have a grasp of the training concepts and want to minimize in class training time
Easy for Your People
• Scheduling convenience – students can complete their online course content when it best fits their schedule
• Quality learning – as effective as traditional classroom course delivery (J Allied Health, 2009)
• Appealing to the adult learner – self-directed, interactive online experience
• Help minimize lost productivity – blended learning means “classroom time” for only the skills portion of the program
Easy for You
• Purchase Blended Learning Program enrollments online here
• Have students complete the online learning content
• Schedule a group skill session or enroll in a skill session here
Blended learning program options:
• Basic First Aid
• CPR and AED
• CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid
• CPR for Healthcare or Professional Rescuer
• Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
Call toll-free (844) 900-7233 and a training expert can assist you right away!